Friday, November 20, 2009

For the First Time

It is first time in my life that I encountered chatting in the internet to the people in the Philippines and specially in the other country. I can't deny it that I having a social network specially friendster but not in chatting because I don't really like it. In the fact that I'm afraid having a chat in specially in the other country.

But now I've encountered chatting or even talking in the phone in the other country. And I know that its fun and I enjoy and your English language will be develop/enhance. Where I'm having a communication with them through chatting by the use of English language.There are some words that it is difficult to understand because it is so shortcut like the word "asl" which means age, sex and location.And it is a one way to practice our grammar by means of communicating with them.

7 comments:

  1. first in chatting it is so exciting!!
    But if you addicted in chatting its hard to resist.So..you must manage your time in chatting.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, i like your blog spot. Because you are so beautiful like you.!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. were both the same in our experience..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chatting is very fun... that is all I can say...

    ReplyDelete
  5. .........Job well done guyz.......
    ........we strive that first experience in communicating other people in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  6. But, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete